The “Public Speaking Skills for Everyday Success” online course offers valuable tips and techniques on how to deliver effective speeches and oral presentations--in person or in front of a camera. Whether as an individual or part of a team, maximize your personal and professional success by investing in your public speaking and presentation skills.
In this fun, stream-lined course, you will discover:
- Your speaking style.
- How to display personality while respecting your audience.
- How to calm anxiety.
- How to organize and write a speech.
- How to improve your articulation/pronunciation with diction and facial exercises, and more.
Duration: One-year (365 days) Access
Certificate of Completion
Easy Payment via PayPal or Stripe (which also includes Alipay, Bancontact, EPS, WeChat Pay, giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, SOFORT, and P24).
Why should I take your classes?
- Develop design, communication, and media skills that people pay for on a regular basis.
- Build your résumé with marketable skills and earn more money.
- Learn new skills for career pivots or to start a home-based business.
- Upgrade your writing skills to produce engaging media content.
Is there a time limit on enrollment?
Our classes are built to deliver high quality training in a short amount of time for maximum learning, practice, and retention. Most classes for individual users come with lifetime access. If not, please note the class duration and complete the course before the expiration date (if any).
Why are there no refunds?
All enrollments are final. No refunds. Our courses have taken copious amounts of time, soul energy, and personal finances to build. We are confident that all of our courses deliver the exact instruction you need to improve your writing skills. Please take our low-cost introductory class, "Grammar Essentials Jump-start" to get a good feel for the value you receive at such affordable prices. You will not be disappointed!
When will I receive my certificate?
When you have completed all lessons and assignments, you will receive a certificate within 24-48 hours after you have finished the class, not to exceed 7 days after you finish, depending on holidays and high class volumes.