Do you know how to write a grant? Grant writing is not complicated or mysterious if you understand the basic parts of a proposal, and the required information for each section. The "Grant Writing Essentials" online course is an excellent beginner’s guide to grant proposals.
As a result of taking this class, you will:
- Learn about the grant writing process.
- Identify the parts of a grant.
- Discover what grantors look for in a winning proposal.
- Understand what information to include in each section.
- Learn by example with sample documents and quizzes included in each lesson.
- Prepare to write a full grant proposal.
Duration: One-year (365 days) Access
Sample Documents (PDF)
Certificate of Completion
Easy Payment via PayPal or Stripe (which also includes Alipay, Bancontact, EPS, WeChat Pay, giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, SOFORT, and P24).
Why should I take your classes?
- Meet employer demands for good writers.
- Build your résumé with marketable writing skills and earn more money.
- Learn new skills for career pivots or to start a home-based writing/editing/proofreading business.
- Improve your writing to achieve academic success.
- Upgrade your writing skills to produce engaging media content.
Is there a time limit on enrollment?
Our classes are built to deliver high quality training in a short amount of time for maximum learning, practice, and retention. Most classes for individual users come with lifetime access. If not, please note the class duration and complete the course before the expiration date (if any).
Why are there no refunds?
All enrollments are final. No refunds. Our courses have taken copious amounts of time, soul energy, and personal finances to build. We are confident that all of our courses deliver the exact instruction you need to improve your writing skills. Please take our low-cost introductory class, "Grammar Essentials Jump-start" to get a good feel for the value you receive at such affordable prices. You will not be disappointed!
When will I receive my certificate?
When you have completed all lessons and assignments, you will receive a certificate within 24-48 hours after you have finished the class, not to exceed 7 days after finishing, depending on holidays and high class volumes.
In either case, you will quickly discover that grant writing entails more than just filling out some forms. With bullet points, charts, and full color graphics, "Grant Writing Essentials" eases the angst of first-time grant writers by offering a descriptive and colorful overview of the proposal writing process.